Thursday, March 18, 2010

MUSE (with infographic!)

Bear with me -- I rarely post about Muse.

I love Muse. I also love that Muse can distract me from logarithms and other unpleasantness. In two weeks I will see them live for the first time, and I'm a little excited about it.

Here's an infographic I made in my spare time over the last few weeks, where each symbol represents one song in which the theme occurs. Click to enlarge it for the full effect.
(It was inspired by this.)

A Muse game that's been eating up too much of my time

And some of my favorite YouTube clips:

Uprising - with the entire crowd singing along.
Blackout - with amazing balloon dancers.
Plug In Baby - one of their best songs, and incredible live.
Citizen Erased - Epic song, 9 minutes long, with a Take a Bow outro - not for the fainthearted.

OK, glurge over. I'll make up for it by posting some cute pictures of my kids.

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Muse game is love.

jenn said...

I completely agree! Love the game. XFM is awesome. :)