Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 10, 2010

Las Vegas!!

I was so far away that my pictures are largely blurry. But I got a better sense of the stage setup and the entire show. And I still had a blast. Still too excited to sleep or think or do anything productive. Amazing evening.

Uprising:


Matt at the piano:


Singing into the megaphone, during Feeling Good (there's a setlist on his right):


"TRYYY to RIIIDE out the storm..." Utterly intense:


Plug In Baby


Eyeball balloons!


The encore, Exogenesis Part 1, which is so lovely that I'm thinking it needs its own concert:


More Exo 1:


Colored smoke for the finale:


Over, but not finished. I WILL see them again.

These are not mine but they're from the same show and I love them:


Directing the reflection off the amp:

Last note on the Glitterati, just before walking off the stage:

Yeahhh, it's going to be an expensive autumn.

No comments: