Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Once school ends, I'm going to have so much free time..."

Must I believe the lies??

School ended nearly two and a half weeks ago. It seems like I've barely had time to breathe.

And our summer starts in one week. One more week of elementary school! Cripes! I'm not ready for this.

Summer in the desert means either getting outside before 9 am (after which it's simply too hot), playing in the water (parks or pools), or staying indoors with the air conditioner running (and risking utter boredom). Successful summers mean schedules, structures, having things to do, and not wasting time.

Summer does not bring out my strengths.

Anyway, while I procrastinate planning for summer, here are some pictures!

I keep finding cryptic anonymous messages on my whiteboard:


And after we saw "How to Train Your Dragon," there was this:

I thought the red eye was appropriate there.


The kids took possession of the camera, and the results were...

Lots of pictures like this:


and this



and THESE



Mom caught in the act of indulging in some light reading:



Self-portrait of the camera thief:



Where's Angela?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the random pictures!! I hope they continue!!
love, mom