Friday, September 19, 2008

The silliest person I know

The kids have been saying some great things lately, and I wanted to record some of them:

Enigmatic Angela:
"Mom, can I do something that I could do?"
"Mom, where is the thing I had before that I liked?"

Conversation between the kids:
Angela: "That's a bigger-case A."
Elizabeth: "No, it's not, Angela. It's an uppercase A. If it was a bigger-case A, then the little ones would be smaller-case, but they're not. They're lowercase."

Guess who:
"Why do bugs always run away from us?"

Elizabeth's educational priorities:
"How was school today?"
"It was okay."
"Did something happen that you didn't like?"
"Yeah..."
"What was it, sweetheart?"
"The snack."

Angela's view of the world:
"I like the silly people the best."
"Who's the silliest person you know?"
"Marley!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Too cute! I can't wait for McKenna to hold somewhat of a two-way conversation.

Anonymous said...

I love these conversations. And the fact that you are adding them to your web site - This way we all can enjoy and laugh at their insightfulness. These show just how cute the girls are!! We miss you so much!! Marley is so silly.
Love
MOM

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I love it! Kids say the sweetest things and good for you to write them down and remember them. You have some sweet, adorable girls. :)