Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The little dears...

Moving is stressful, even if it's just down the block.  Fortunately, we have enjoyed a few laughs.

On one particularly stressful afternoon, with Angela jumping around me, constantly demanding my attention ("Watch me, Mama!"  "Watch me do THIS!" "Now watch me do it sideways!"), I finally lost my nerve:

Angela: Mama!
Me: WHAAAAAT?!?!
Angela, after a short, dignified pause: I'm only talking to you so much because I love you.

And then, a few days ago, was this little exchange:

Robert: If we gave out trophies for helpfulness, I think it would go to Mama.
Angela: Um, do you mean me?

3 comments:

Linds said...

that is really funny! :)

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Are you guys moving? I hope by saying it's just down the block that means you are staying in the ward! I love the sweet things kids say.

Missy said...

So cute! I love that little Angela. So insightful and inquisitive and full of positive energy. Love it!