Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kindergarten graduation!


Elizabeth graduated Kindergarten!
While I used to mock the idea of kindergarten graduations, this one was very sweet.

Here she is, the graduate!


Bring on the blurry, shaky clips!!
"I like school"

"Days of the Week"

Elizabeth saying her line:

"Months of the Year"

"ABC Song"

"I Can't Spell Hippopotamus"

"I like being me"



Graduation!

With the other graduates:


Angela's skinned knees (which she got on the way to the graduation ceremony and showed off at every opportunity):



OK, so you can't really see the injuries.  But you can tell the extent of them by the look on her face:



Elizabeth's teacher:


Last time in the classroom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may have taken a long time to upload these videos, but it is well worth it!! Our little girl is growing up so fast! I have tears in my eyes to see her graduate from the fun times at kindergarden. First Grade ??!??! WOW
Can't see Angela's knees but her face says it all. :(
What Fun!!
Be sure to give them (and Robert) a big hug and kiss and keep one for yourself.
We Love you!!
MOM

josie said...

Eliz looked great! Thanks for posting all those clips & photos!

xoxox

Missy said...

So fun! You girls look beautiful. Congratulations Elizabeth on your graduation, enjoy the summer! Angela, you sure look sad! I'm sure that must have hurt to skin your knees like that. I love hearing from your family!