Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Crazy hair day:

At school on Friday:


I really like this picture; I love dropping off the kids on Halloween.


Our own 'ballerina dancing fairy':


Then back to the other school, for the parade:








Carved pumpkins:


Elizabeth's:




And Angela's:


The Mad-Eye version:


And mine!


I may or may not be posting more pictures after today. The stroke of midnight kicks off NaNoWriMo, and while I will be here, right here in this chair, for most of November, I will probably not be blogging a great amount. Well, we shall see -- I am a first-year WriMo, and I don't know how much I'm in for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like when you post pictures and make comments. The girls are sooo cute in their costumes!!! I wish you luck in your writing and hope you have fun. BUT, stay in touch :)
MOM