Monday, July 21, 2008

The best and worst parts of motherhood

Here are some things I wouldn't mind never hearing again:

"Come see my poop!"

"I don't like your dinner."

"Do we have to?"

"You're not my best friend!"

(From the kitchen) "Waterfall!"

"I wanted to win!"


But there are good things too, and I can't hear these often enough:

"I love my toys, and I love my books, but I love my family the best."

"You're my sister, and my best friend."

"I need snuggles and loves!"

"Good night. Sleep well. See you in the morning. I love you!"

"I'm thankful for my family."

"I want to hug and kiss you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think to good wins over the bad!! I had fun when I was there, telling the girls what they used to call things before they were able to talk in english. They giggled soo hard