Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Such a long time

Too long since I've updated!

I have so many pictures to share that I'm including a link to the web album, instead of posting all 60 pictures here. I couldn't narrow it down.

Kids outside

These pictures are from the last week, of the kids playing at the park and other places. Enjoy!

NEWS: Elizabeth's top front left tooth is loose.


Dinnertime conversation last night, as Angela refused to stay in her seat or loosen her fingers from my neck, all the while yelling "You're not listening to me!":

Me: Are you attention-starved?
Angela: Uh-UH!
Me: You're not? Then how do you act when you are?
Angela: I'm nice. And bad.

This morning:

Angela: I have a haddock!
Me: Oh, no! Where is your headache, honey? Where does it hurt?
Angela: On my forehead and on my head that has hair.
Elizabeth: That's the same head, Angela.

No comments: