Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday questions

Elizabeth brought home a page of questions for her birthday poster at school.  Angela, of course, wanted to answer them, too.

Here are their responses:

ELIZABETH
My favorite color is Pink.
My favorite food is Cake and cookies and Jello.
My favorite thing to do at school is Swing.
I really don't like to Go to bed and clean my room.
I love to Wrestle with my family.
Someday I dream of Being a fairy.

ANGELA
My favorite color is Almost all of them.
My favorite food is Corn at dinner, and peas and broccoli.
My favorite thing to do at school is Work.
I really don't like to Clean my room.
I love to Clean the house when it's dirty and when it's a different season like after Christmas.
Someday I dream of Being a fairy or a mermaid.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's awesome! Your girls are so funny.

Anonymous said...

They are already princesses, so I guess fairies is next on the list. I love their food choices!! And, I agree, I do not like to clean my room either.
Love you
MOM

jennifer b clark said...

is your house ever really dirty? i bet angela doesn't get to do much cleaning. poor girl.
i love that your girls want to be fairies. cute, cute.

Jessica said...

There's no question- I'd say your daughters are "all girl". How awesome that Angela's favorite foods are Veggies!!!

Missy said...

So sweet! I loved hearing about their favorites. How fun that Angela likes cleaning at all!