Monday, February 18, 2008

Overheard

Angela: "Mom, can you help me put my macaroni and cheese back in my bowl?"
Elizabeth: "Angela, it's dirty when it's on the floor. You don't eat it when it's dirty. You throw it away."
Angela: "Oh. Great."


Angela, helping me with my prayers last night: "Now say, 'I am thankful for the things my kids tell me to do.'"

Elizabeth, as Angela begins to cry hysterically: "I'll get a towel for when she throws up."

Angela, with a mouthful of pretzel sticks like a bunch of cigars (she removed them to speak): "I'm a nice shark that isn't mad at anyone."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is mom's little helper, getting towels... too funny!!
Angela should lead evening prayers, she has it nailed. We should all be thankful for your kids!!
Love ya
MOM

jenn said...

"We should all be thankful for your kids!!"

Oh, yes -- but for the things they tell us to do?

Then we'd have french fries and cheese for breakfast and they'd sit on the couch watching cartoons while the parents brought them endless glasses of milk....

bahaha