Monday, June 28, 2010

My new favorite toy

A limited-edition hexagonal Rubik's Cube with all the gorgeous Resistance artwork. I love this little thing. It was an indulgence, but I'm so glad I got it.


The monkeys like it, too. And they're excited to be in the targeted age group.

I have said repeatedly that the only thing that would make this better...



...is if it somehow involved word games. But I'll take it as is. It's adorable, and lovely. And I wanted all the artwork, so it's perfect!

(I am glad I took pictures, because I made the mistake of mixing it up. It is now hopelessly tangled. Oh, and I'm terrible at solving these things...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a challenge!! I especially like the picture next to the toy :)

jenn said...

We have sneaky little monkeys here. :)

Cassie said...

Jenn, love the new toy, the breakfast tea parties and that we get to see you in passing at swimming lessons. You are a gem in this world and I feel blessed to know you. Only wish we'd get to see you more often!