Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Within the last 12 hours...

Angela, queen of descriptive language:
"I want a banana peeled to be eaten."

Last night, far beyond bedtime:
Me: "Go to sleep, girls!"
Angela, shouting: "I am asleep!"
Me: "No, you aren't. Close your eyes and sleep now."
Elizabeth: "My eyes are closed. Look, Mom!"

Elizabeth: "Can we have hot dogs for dinner on my birthday?"

Still past bedtime:
Me: "Good night, girls. Time to sleep."
Angela: "Mom, I want to tell you something!"
Me, walking back reluctantly: "What is it, Angela?"
Angela: "Ummm......When I was a baby, I stayed awake."

Angela, while helping me say a prayer:
"Now say, 'I am thankful for my kids.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We laughed so hard tears were coming down! These quotes were too funny!! Dad even printed them so he could look at them whenever he wanted. Keep 'em coming...

Jos and I went to the movie last night and saw Sweeney Todd. It was actually really good. We cringed a couple of times, but enjoyed the movie overall. We then went for pizza at a really good pizza place. yum.

I will take you there when you come up for a visit. We really miss you guys.

I have enrolled for a learning exchange class in March, called '8 Steps to Finding Your Passion & Purpose in Life'. I am going with a friend from Intel. Should be fun.
I will be calling tomorrow am to wish Eliz Happy Birthday!!
Keep the quotes coming...
Love YA and Miss YA
MOM

josie said...

This morning I asked Will to bring me some coffee that's ready to be drank. We crack eachother up when we use "monkey speak."