Tuesday, October 14, 2008

8 Things Tag

Thanks to Melissa for the tag!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. House
4. Project Runway
5. What Not To Wear
6. Top Chef
7. The Colbert Report
8. Scrubs

Of course, now that we no longer have cable, I'm limited to what I can Netflix. That means I'm focused on the first two only. I don't watch much TV anymore, despite the fact that I was able to come up with 8 shows I enjoy.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Drove the kindergarten carpool
2. Went to the gym
3. Had FHE with Than and Susie (and it was awesome! Thanks, guys!)
4. Washed the clothes, and then...
5. Procrastinated putting the clean clothes away
6. Helped Elizabeth with homework
7. Made dinner
8. Contacted a far-too-long lost friend

...And I didn't do everything I meant to. In fact, my list is even longer.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Fall weather
2. Going to SLC to do some family history research
3. Attending births this fall
4. Having fresh-baked bread in the house again
5. Going to Zion NP now that the weather's perfect
6. Popcorn and movie night with my husband
7. Getting my doula recertification
8. Watching the latest Heroes episode

I have a LOT to anticipate, with both large and small delights.

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Besides those millions of dollars? Um...
2. An awesome, affordable home near my daughter's school
3. That dinner turns out well tonight
4. More peace in my home and self
5. Success at the FHL
6. Endless patience with my children
7. To finally finish Pride & Prejudice
8. Good birth experiences for my pregnant friends and clients

This was a difficult list to populate. If only my desires were more tangible!

8 People I'm Tagging:
1. My mother
2. My sister
3. Susie
4. Cynthia G.
5. Cassie
6. Amber
7. Telsha
8. Jenny

...and anyone else who reads this and wants to snag it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Jenn,
What fun to learn some new things about you. Thanks for tagging me. I will try to compile my responses soon. Soon is such a relative term these days with two young ones to raise! Thank you again for caring for my kiddos so I could enjoy an evening of culture with my hubby. It was wonderful and we so appreciate you. Please let us return the favor soon (Soon meaning not relatively soon but really soon)!