Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And what does "amazing" begin with?

Here is a series of pictures of Elizabeth's ABC project. She took Angela's preschool book and thought of one word for each letter, wrote the word, and then drew a picture of it. I thought it was fantastic and took a picture of each page.

Click below to go to the album with all the pictures. Oh, Elizabeth commandeered the camera and took the pictures of Angela near the end, and the last N page is Angela's own work. She spelled NO, drew an egg, and then wrote EGG.

ABCs

2 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! So awesome! Way to go, Elizabeth...and Angela! I keep telling myself it's a boy thing that my kids have this aversion to writing and drawing of any kind... I would be SO proud if my almost 7 year old did something like that of his own volition, let alone my kindergarten and pre-K kids!! Way to go, girls!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing artist she is and soo creative. I would have never thought of feather for "F". She never ceases to amaze me. I am so proud of her!! What a joy!! Keep up the good work (ALL of you!!)
Love
MOM